Note to newbies - a couple of things are essential on a meet. You will be tied up and you will be naked. Everything else is up for discussion. However, I reserve the right to refuse to meet if you aren't willing to fully submit. Click here for a run down on what is expected of you
We now have a large selection of erotic fiction. If you would like to submit a story to be published on this site email me direct on leicmeet@gmail.com
Use the links above to browse through the FAQ's and Virgin Diaries
Somebody suggested I should post testimonials from boys who submit to me
The first is from Stacy
The next is Spud
Another is from SubSlut
As I meet new boys and they are willing to be both used and photographed I will add to this blog.
You can contact me by using the Enquiry Form to the right >>>> or you can email me direct at leicmeet@gmail.com